Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmastime!

Over the holidays I was able to spend three weeks at home with my family. It was wonderful and restful and cold!
I got to spend a lot of time with my family. We spent Christmas day at home in Dallas while the blizzard raged up north in Oklahoma. And, the next day we braved the roads to Tulsa to visit more family and have Christmas a second time.
I also got to see some very good friends and worship with my church family in Norman, Oklahoma. Had some great times with those friends watching all of the Lord of the Rings movies and catching up on everything that has happened in our lives since we've been apart.
I am so thankful for the network of support that God has provided for me. My family and friends love me so well!

Here are a few pictures from Christmas at home in the SNOW!


Christmas dinner at our house.


Christmas dinner at Grandma's house
(sister, cousin, and grandma featured here)


Dad pulling us on the sled.


Eating snow ice cream in Grandma's kitchen

2 comments:

schupack said...

except you didn't get to see me. major minus.

Willis said...

Yeah. Major minus. And whose fault is that?